Re: X Window Manager

I've just install (yesterday) uwm and found that it created a softlink from
/usr/doc/uwm to /usr/share/doc/udm, so the documentation is easily findable on
my system.

Anyway, I'm really glad I read this list otherwise I'd have never come across
uwm. It really is excellant. If you're bored by the similarities between
Windows and some of the other window managers, and are finding your system is a
little slow and you are changing themes every other day because you basically
don't like them, then give uwm a go - it takes practice to get used to it, but
it really is wonderful.

Thanks to people for mentioning it! One happy user here!

Matthew