Re: LILO Problem

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 09:18:22PM +0100, Cliff Sarginson wrote:
> I have used grub and it is simplicity itself to setup .. and
> very, very good.

I was thinking about trying out grub in place of lilo on my machine.  One
well actually two questions.  First, is it easy to pass parameters to the
kernel like with lilo.conf's 'append='?  Second, is it easier to install
Debian package or play with original tarball?

          bob
--
bob billson          email: reb@theshed.dhs.org        ham: kc2wz
                            bob@goleader.com           Linux geek    /)