Re: mail client

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 07:42:25PM -0800, Nate Amsden wrote:
| Casey Webster wrote:

[snip]
| i use pine and netscape mostly ..i tried to use mutt but the mutt in
| potato
| doesn't have SSL support so for remote mail servers i use netscape.

??

I installed potato.  It came with mutt 1.2.5 (check my header).  I
typed "man muttrc" and searched for ssh, then ssl.  Mutt supports
making an imap connection via ssh.  It also support ssl in various
ways.  (I can't say any more since I've never used ssl directly so I
don't understand the options, but it had a bunch of options dealing
with ssl).

Check again, you might be pleasantly surprised.  :-)

BTW, nate: where are you located geographically?

HTH,
-D