Re: How to help out.

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 02:59:32PM -0500, arthur@linuxbox.nu wrote:

> I am willing to donate some of my spare time to Debian if they will have
> me.  What needs work?
>
> Arthur H. Johnson II
> Systems Engineer
> The Linux Box
> arthur@linuxbox.nu
> http://www.linuxbox.nu

check some of the other debian-*@lists.debian.org maillists, by
snooping at http://lists.debian.org -- particularly,
debian-devel ... debian-www ... debian-x ... debian-security ...

i bet there's gonna be a learning curve, but it'll be great to
see stuff coming out with your name on it!

--
See, if you were allowed to keep the money, you wouldn't
create jobs with it. You'd throw it in the bushes or

will@serensoft.com    ***    http://www.dontUthink.com/

volunteer to document your experience for next week's
newbies -- http://www.eGroups.com/messages/newbieDoc