Re: Debian distribution with free support

>Someone wrote me an e-mail and included an URL to a seller of
>-|"Official" Debian that included free support.

That was

www.libranet.com

They do a debian distro variation for $25, looks interesting, here's a paste
from their 'support' page, where the 'debian users' are mentioned.

>Support

>Usually no support is needed to get a Libranet system up and running.
>If you do need help, you can email the developers at
>support@libranet.com.  Please provide your registration number.

>The key to a successfull installation is following the 11 sheet step-by-
>step install guide which includes notes on system functions like editing
>files, setting up dual boot, etc.

>There is a wealth of documentation avalable both on your system and on
>the web. There are Debian user groups, forums and FAQ pages.  See
>www.debian.org.

>To access the Linux HOWTO documentation on your Libranet system,
>click HOWTO.

>To access the Debian Guide on your Libranet system, click Debian Guide.

>Coming soon: We are working on a basic Support solutions section,
>which will provide solutions to common questions.

>Disclaimer........

Well, 'free' with registration.

This is America, nothing's 'actually' free as such, just a well cherished
concept.

C.K.