Re: Debian. Gonna give it a whirl :)

Hello,

as far as I know, a new release covers the whole list of debian packages,
so all four of cd's. Most used and system packages are on CD1, much used
on CD2, etc.
If you have a fast internet line, you can also do a distribution upgrade
with
apt-get dist-upgrade

Furthermore, if you are only looking for stability, the current release
works fine. You can then only upgrade packages for which you need the
latest versions. Depends on what you want your system to do.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan