Re: Debian. Gonna give it a whirl :)

No, you don't need a new CD set.  Just install Debian using the disks
you have and use apt-get to upgrade to 2.2r2 via the Internet.

The apt-get method of installing packages is the other reason switch
to debian!  ;)

HTH,
Remco

--
We envision to seamlessly administrate multimedia based services
in catalysts for change as well as to competently create