Re: How to get Woody on an Off-line computer?

Preben Randhol <randhol@pvv.org> wrote on 08/01/2001 (14:52) :
> D-Man <dsh8290@rit.edu> wrote on 08/01/2001 (14:37) :
>
> > You could just download all the packages you might want and to a HD
> > install.  (Assuming you have a machine with a decently fast connection
> > and a disk big enough to transfer to the un-connected machine)
>
> Unfortunately I cannot use a hard disc.

Ah, but I found out thet libc6 2.2.x is in the /pool directory on the
CD and therefore not found by apt. Think it will work out after all :-)

--
Preben Randhol ---------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
+---+ "There was, I think, never any reason to  believe in any innate
| ! |  superiority of the male, except his superior muscle."
+---+      -- Bertrand Russell, Ideas That Have Harmed Mankind (1950)