Re: runlevels and XF86Setup??

I find it much easier to mess with the initscript with the
update-rc.d script.
To remove for example xdm from the initscript you enter:
'update-rc.d xdm remove'
If do do that, then xdm wont start from init any more.
I dont know the exact command but you can do it the other way to, that is,
you can make it start with init with update-rc.d

I think it is update-rc.d xdm defaults.

I just read the manpage in a hury now, so i may have got it wrong
now, but just read the manpage and you will know what to do.

I also may have understod this thread completly wrong, please just
ignore me if this make no sense to you.
I have'nt slept for a LONG time..   nevermind if that is the case.