apt-get netscape v4.76 problem

Yikes!
I have done:
apt-get install netscape-base-4
apt-get install netscape-base-476
apt-get install netscape-java-476
apt-get install navigator-base-476
apt-get install communicator-base-476

but NONE of these ever installs the netscape
executable. or, if it is, I can't find it
anywhere to run it.
so, in conjunction to all of these apt-get
installations, I have also downloaded the
linux-2.2 navigator (not communicator) and ran
the ns-install script (which seems to work) but
the netscape executable still can't find the
libstdc++ (see below)

Please, anyone who has succesfully installed
netscape, please, how did you do it??

Good night, all.. I've been at this for quite
some time, and now it is time for sleep.  :-)

thankyou all who have replyed to me tonight. Your
support has kept me from going mad.

xucaen

xucaen