Slow responses

Just an FYI,  it seems that my outgoing mail takes quite a while to
reach the list.  (I don't believe it is the list's fault)  My message Re the c++ compiler was sent several hours
ago, but just arrived in my folder.  After sending my message I
received the message from other people sent around the same time as me
(even after!).

This is just to avoid any flames about being behind schedule and just
mimicking other peoples messages.  (I have already received such a
message)

-D