Re: KDE 2.2

To quote waynes@iexaltmail.com,
#
# I'm running 2.2r2.  I downloaded the KDE deb's from sourceforge.  When
# try to install I get a failed instalation from libqt2.2 saying it
needs a
# newer version.	Well the libqt that I got was in the same directory
from
# sourceforge.  So I went to get the newest qt from troll's ftp site.
Just
# my luck, no deb's.  I down loaded the tarball, but even though I set
the
# environment in the .profile under root it still won't install because
it
# can't find the path.  Does any one have, or can send me a link to the
# newest qt in deb form, or at least tell me what I'm doing wrong.
#
# Please email me directly,  My email server is down, so I'm using this
one
# temporarily.

Check out http://kde.tdyc.com , they have Potato KDE2 debs, and I'd bet
they've got QT debs to go along with it.

Dave