How send mail one user to another/One account?

Hi,

I'm having trouble with my ISP, so copies to me personally appreciated if
I have to jump off the list again.

I have one  account with my ISP but have set up two users. Now my SO can
send me mail from MS Outlook, but I can't sem to send out without it
bouncing straight to me in folder with a can't find sort of msgs.

Details:
Original account jgift@wanadoo.fr
Added kgift@wanadoo.fr

I'm using Mutt, Procmail and Fetchmail. There has to be a way of telling
one of them to let kgift@wanadoo.fr mail out of the system. It's
obviously taking it for local mail and when it can't find the kgift
acount, because tere is none, I get an error.

Thanks,

Jonathan

--

	    "Hey, I think I finally got the hang of i-"