Re: VPN client software for Linux

Be very careful doing this.  You're connecting a "relatively insecure"
environment for many people (home network) directly inside your
corporate firewall.  If you're big enough to have a legal department,
ask them to try to write something specific that your end-users have to
sign -- but it still won't protect you from their mistakes.

And the real fun is watching the legal department have kittens.  :)