Re: Problem with boot

What I am talking about is I built the kernel using make-kpkg kernel_image
and that creates a deb file for me to install.  The problem is that the
lilo utility at the command prompt does not install right and the mkboot
command from the command prompt does not make a bootable system for me but
the programs that are used when you install the deb file that the above
command makes works with no trouble.  I would just like to know the
commands that it uses so I can use it to do the changes when I make them
instead of using the lilo or mkboot commands.  I also wanted to point this
problem out so we can get it fixed in the next reliese.

Brian

Brian Schramm
brian@schramms.yi.org
www.linuxexpert.org