Re: HELP! (was: Er... bootable, not anymore )

Christian:

I think the problem is the latest kpkg.  I was getting the same unbootable kernel-image, only when "installed" the read was: "Kernel panic.  No init".

Try a non-debian compilation of your kernel. That appears to work. I'm sticking to a kernel-image made BEFORE the latest kpkg until the bug is worked out.

Eric Wolven