RE: HELP! (was: Er... bootable, not anymore )

I buried myself in the .postinstall script of the generated kernel-image
package. It seems that relevant parts are not reached at at. Maybe I'm
just stupid, perhaps I should file a bug?

Anyway, I recreated the scripts bootdisk creation steps, which are:

# superformat /dev/fd0
# dd if=/boot/vmlinuz of=/dev/fd0
#

Don't ask me why it works, but it does...

Christian