Re: Linux does not run on my new motherboard :(

I was planning on buying this board soon, so I'm interested in the
possibly solutions.  Let me see if I got this right...

(1) Use the UDMA-66 controller.

(2) Compile a kernel with the UDMA-100 support in it (either on
another machine, or when using the UDMA-66), and boot from that.

But if you have an empty system, how do you install debian?  Are
there docs on how to make an installation boot disk with certain
modules compiled into the kernel?