Re: downgrade from Woody to Potato - Yes, I too wish you would explain....

On Fri, Dec 22, 2000 at 12:10:38PM -0800 wrote
 Kenward Vaughan <kaynjay@igalaxy.net>:

> Does the get/set-selections procedure work with apt-get, or does apt do its
> own thing?  I.e.:

I had indeed configured dselect to use apt - I just ran dselect to make sure
that some (for me) vital packages were selected. (Lesson 1: Don't ever trust
yourself at 1 o' clock in the morning!)

Have fun. -- Stephan
--
Stephan Engelke                                                engelke@gmx.net
              *** Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem. ***