Re: Q: Hiding M$ Exchange behind a firewall ?

I can't give you an exact answer, but I can suggest that you run some
kind of IDS or packet monitor for a couple of days/weeks, and monitor
traffic at each interface.  'snort' would be my number one pick if you
don't already have an IDS.  Generally, snort isn't used as a packet
monitor , but it has awesome logging features.

hope this helps

thx,
-robt