web and perl and mysql

does anyone know how to get a mysql database, queried by PERL on to the web.

I would appreciate some help.

I am trying to create a table in a web page which has 3 static fileds, and 3
input fields.

Its basically a list of servers and ip addresses and passwords, all fixed,
and I want to be able to add new customer names, e-mail addresses and
contact number, as and when the servers are sold.

so one web page to display the current table and fields, and one to add the
new customers details to.

Thanks for any help on this.

I appreciate this is probably ot the best list to send to ;-(

Cheers

James.