Re: swap space and memory

did you install this on debian 2.1? or anything using the 2.0 kernel?
from what i remember this was a kernel 2.0 limitation. 124MB
reported by the system is normal. 124*1024=126,976kB , add
some more for the space the kernel takes up when it loads into
memory and any memory used by modules when the system loads
and you have 128MB. also bios settings such as shadow can
effect how much memory is available.

nate