Re: XFree86 4.0 and the testing distribution

Xfree86 4.x isn't included in the testing tree yet.  The way I understand it,
it will be added eventually.  I *think* that woody is now the same as the
testing tree, but the less stable packages in woody got bumped into the new
unstable.  People who were running woody before the testing tree came about
have X 4, but those of us who just migrated to testing don't.

If anyone has a better explanation of this, or sees something wrong with my
logic, please chime in, as information about testing seems to be lacking.

-Rob