XFree86 4.0 and the testing distribution

Gee, the testing distribution was announced later in the day when I
decided that a lagged unstable was what was really needed . . . :)

Anyway, I've tried toinstall it on the kids machine with mixed success.
As near as I can tell, the dependencies between XFree 3.3 and 4.0 cross
over.  When I select the Xfree tasks, I end up with parts of 3.3 and
nothing working.  I don't see anything in the archives for the last
month or so, so could someone kindly pass me a clue?

Thanks

hawk, who actually downloaded it all over a 28k modem

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.       Smeal 178    (814) 375-4700
dochawk@psu.edu