Re: NE2000 ISA NIC setup

--- Vincent Besse <vebe@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> ne io=0x300 (replace of course with with your
> values)
> in /etc/modules. That's all.
>
> Vincent

I thought so! but when I edited it, the comments
at the top scared me.  ;-)  I have installed
slackware before and maybe I just got spoiled.
Slackware has their modules file all laid out for
you and the comments tell you to "uncomment the
appropriate line for your module" (or something
to that effect). Debian's comments say "do not
edit this file!!" so I went "EEEKK!! I'm in the
wrong place!!" and ran away..  ;-)
I didn't want to break anything so I left the
file alone and went looking for a different way.

xucaen