Re: How to start with postgresql?

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 10:30:22AM +0100, Kai Weber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed the task-database-pq from woody to find out and work
> with postgresql database (web application, private database...). I
> installed the gtk frontend, too.
>
> But where do I start with? Where can I find starting documentation?
http://postgresql.readysetnet.com/users-lounge/docs/#7.0
Start there. I started with this doc
http://postgresql.readysetnet.com/users-lounge/docs/7.0/user/ and
after two weeks I had the basic stuff to create a small php hack with
postgres conection. (I had read the php manual, too)

Cu,
Sven
--
Sven Hoexter Earth - Germany - Leverkusen
e-mail: sven@telelev.net