Re: A very strange X problem

Joel, which kernel are you using? I am currently using 2.2.18pre21 for the DRI for the tdfx module. I was actually using this kernel for 2 weeks before it started to freeze on me, so I assume it's not the kernel's fault. I'm already leaning towards X4 on this one. Something must be wrong with the latest build/debs since this is new problem that just popped up. I noticed that X4 updates a lot out of the unstable tree and was thinking that one of the latest debs is buggy.

--Paul