Re: partitionmagic

On 12/15, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> Hi!
> I am curious about how does Partition Magic work under Debian ext2
> filesystem.

        I have used partition magic 4.0 on a limited basis w/ext2
        partitions, and had no problems with it.  It actually caused me
        more problems with FAT stuff than with ext2.  I have no
        experience with any newer versions, though.

        You may also want to check out gnu parted, which has similar
        functionality.  I have *zero* experience with it, however.

--
Cory T. Echols
coryechols@yahoo.com