Using apt-get upgrade-Any way to get list first? Solved!

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 04:54:20PM -0500, Mullins, Ron wrote:
> I don't see anyone having replied yet, so....
>
> If you use APT, you can 'apt-get upgrade -u' which will show you the
> packages to be upgraded. You can then say no to continuing and put on hold
> anything that you don't want coming down the pipe.

They did, thanks, and one with the same advice. I'll cc this to the list
so no one else gets caught.

BTW, do you know the deb ftp address for sources.list? I only have the
http one and the ftp would be faster.

Thanks

Jonathan

--

	    "Hey, I think I finally got the hang of i-"