Re: cd-burning

Bob Nielsen wrote:

> Any thoughts on why part of some tracks would be missing?

Are the mp3's corrupt/incomplete?  Often, mp3's that I download are not
complete for whatever reason.  Even if I am sure I've downloaded 100% of
the file, sometimes it still ends abruptly.  Apparently many people who
create mp3's are not very good at it.  I always make a habit of
listening to the mp3's first (e.g. via freeamp) to make sure they are
complete and sound okay before I burn them to cd.

--

Brian J. Stults
Doctoral Candidate