Re: cd-burning

As long as the subject came up, I have burned a few audio cd's from mp3
files and on each some of the tracks were truncated (I didn't try to
overburn or anything like that).  One track only had the end of the
file and several had just the beginning, while most were complete.  I
used the following script:

###############
#!/bin/bash

if [[ $1 == "clean" ]]
then
    cdrecord -v speed=2 dev=0,0,0 blank=fast
fi

for I in *.mp3
do
    mpg123 --cdr - "$I" | cdrecord -v speed=2 dev=0,0,0 -audio -nopad -nofix -
done
cdrecord -v speed=2 dev=0,0,0 -fix

Any thoughts on why part of some tracks would be missing?

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.oz.net/~nielsen