Sparc Ultra 5 XConfig?

Ugggh.

I convinced a friend to load Potato on his Sparc Ultra 5 with Debian
instead of another (ahem) unnamed Linux distro.

We're a little screwed up though.  We think we answered some of the
setup questions wrong in anXious and messed up his X config.  (anXious
seems very i386-centric...)  anXious also won't appear to run a second
time... just returns after apparently doing nothing.  Didn't strace it
to see what it's doing, though.

Anyway... we figured out that the mouse device is probably
/dev/sunmouse.

What we appear to have problems with is the keyboard mapping... (we
never saw anything special for a Sun Type V keyboard) and XKB stuff in
the XF86Config file.  The keyboard's not quite right now.

Also, the mouse in X is really acting strangely.  We removed --purged
the gpm stuff (he doesn't want it anyway) ...

So I'm looking for a working XF86Config file for a fairly recent Ultra 5
with the Mach64 X server.  Anyone have one?

Thanks a ton.  It's bound to make Debian look great if I can find him an
answer to this one...

--
Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>