Re: how do I enable dmfe when compiling new kernel

  use make-kpkg, read the docs (it's quite simple). at one point it asks
you to configure kernel - do it by run make config (command line), make
menuconfig (ncurses required, text based gui), make xconfig (x windows
interface, I think you need tk and wish for this). there you have a
chance to decide what you want to include.

	erik