Re: how do I enable dmfe when compiling new kernel

I'm using make menuconfig and thats working fine, but I cant find dmfe
under the netcard drivers, all though I can find the file
/usr/src/kernel-source-2.2.17/drivers/net/dmfe.c

So its there, so how do I include it, when I'm compiling.

with potato, 2.2.17-compact it works fine!

what is wrong??

/jens