debian 2.2_r2 cds

hey there folks. I just grabbed the iso's of these babies for my laptop
so I can loopback mount them (and install them on other pcs). anyhow,
on bootup when they get loopback mounted I got the following error:

Invalid session number or type of track
ISO 9660 Extensions: Microsoft Joliet Level 1
ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A
Invalid session number or type of track
ISO 9660 Extensions: Microsoft Joliet Level 1
ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A

Now the last two lines of each set aren't errors. It's the first line
that has me puzzled. CD1 is fine btw. This is just CD's 2 and 3.

Anyhow, why/how is this so? :)

--
CaT (cat@zip.com.au)

	'We do more then just sing and dance. We've got a brain too.'
		-- The Backstreet Boys