Help msg: modprobe can't locate ppp-compress

Hi,

I noticed in my daemon and sysylog that when logged in through pon and a
dial up account which is functioning fine that I have the following msg
repeated:

modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module ppp-compress-21
modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module ppp-compress-26
modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module ppp-compress-24

This apparently occurs evertime I have logged in.
Help appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonathan

--

	    "Hey, I think I finally got the hang of i-"