Re: [OT] Recent increases in d-u posts?

Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:

>     Damon,
>
> I think it's the redhat upgrade to 7.0! heeheehee.
>
> Also, it could be that so many books are hitting the shelves about linux
> and linux+pure=debian.

Wouldn't it be more correct to say, "(linux + GNU tools) - impurities =
debian"?  I'm not a Stallmanite or anything, but minimizing confusion is
always necessary for newcomers. :)

> Linux in school is also exposing this distro to the next generation.

Especially with that ubercool NIC from Oracle running Linux on a CD!
Now if there were only a Potato Live File System ISO available for
use...(hint, hint).

> Microsoft STILL wants money for that thingy they sell.
>
> Gosh, this is without actually committing any real thought to the matter :)
>
> Tatah

Well, you managed to say what you meant and not put your foot in your
mouth (better than I normally do), so I won't hold that against you. :)

--
-=|JP|=-                "Why, oh, why didn't I take the blue pill?"
Jon Pennington        | Atipa Linux Solutions   -o)

6D04 39E0 CAE9 9ADA 2CA3  2EBE 898A 6C37 CA1E A29C