Re: [OT] Recent increases in d-u posts?

You may be on to something here.  I started looking at Debian parly because of
all the good things Debian users had to say about it in the other mailing lists
(ie gnome-list).  Also I upgraded to RH7  =p.  (What vendor would be so stupid
as to use an incomplete compiler that is totally incompatible with everything?)

I haven't yet installed Debian, just looking for the time.
:-)

-D

PS.  I am in school too, so that may have had an effect