[OT] Recent increases in d-u posts?

Hi folks,

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed a signigicant increase
in posts in the last few weeks. It seems that, not that long ago, I'd be
lucky to get over 100 in a single day. These days it seems to be
regularly over 200.

It's a bit weird, because it's not as if there are any really long
threads or flame wars. There doesn't seem to have been a noticable
change in the sorts of things that have been posted (with the exception,
maybe, that there seem to be a lot of XFree 4-related posts (and also
the recent Dr Kroger thing, but that was relatively minor)).

I'm not suggesting splitting the lists, or that newbies should go away,
or anything like that. I'm just wondering if anyone else has any
thoughts on the phenomenon. Maybe it's just beacue people are æxpecting
to have time off over christmas where they can work out this linux
thing.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,