Re: cd-burning

Peter Wollny wrote:

> I had a look on the docs for cdrecord  and found out that it is
> not possible to burn in DAO, only TAO. How can I avoid the two
> seconds of silence between the tracks?

The cdrdao package works great for that.  Even better, it will let you
create hidden tracks, divide a long track into multiple tracks, or set
index points within a track.  It also supports CD-TEXT blocks, hardware
permitting.

I use cdrecord if I'm burning a data-only CD, but cdrdao if any or all
of the tracks are audio.

-Gleef