Re: cd-burning

README.audio in ~/doc/cdrecord (partly):

"...
Cdrecord currently only supports Track at once. This gives 2 seconds
pause between two audio tracks.

The 2 seconds pause between two audio tracks is the CD ***standard***

The standard says:
        Each track starts with 2 seconds of silence
        followed by at least 4 seconds of audio data.

For that reason the 2 second pause is generated by the CD-R drive in
Track at once (TAO) mode.
..."

I will try cdrdao.

--