path error using wine

starting the windows calculator by:
rland@MINI:~$  wine -winver win95 -desktop 640x480
/dos/windows/calc.exe

results in :
Could not stat /c, ignoring drive C:
Invalid path 'c:\windows' for windows directory
Perhaps you have not properly edited or created your Wine
configuration file.
This is either /etc/wine.conf or $HOME/.winerc
  or it is determined by the -config option or from
  the WINE_INI environment variable.
Wine has used /etc/wine.conf as configuration file.
rland@MINI:~$

although I made a mount /dev/hda1 /dos  (/dos is root.root)

which leads me to this section in /etc/wine.conf:
#file /etc/wine.conf
[Drive C]
Path=/c
Type=hd
Label=MS-DOS
Filesystem=win95

..and changing "Path=/c" to "Path=/dos" which leads into a simular
error.

Would someone kindly help?

Robert