Re: How to verify TrueType fonts are working?

rick, netscape does see TT fonts.  i can verify that.

simple test:

write a small webpage using a tt font that you know you have.  view it with
netscape.

also, gimp has access to my TT fonts as well, as does star office 5.2 (both
the spreadsheet and wordprocessor.)

pete

On Mon 11 Dec 00,  7:52 PM, Rick Loga said...