ssh woes!?...

 Hi folks,

 I've got a weird ssh problem. I'm running 2.2r0 and when I ssh as root
to another 2.2r0 system, I get as far as debug: Allocated local port 607
with the -v option, and it then hangs and timesout?

 But the kicker is if I ssh as a non-root user, it works!? I've copied
the known_hosts file etc and set it's perms, but with no luck.

 Anyone got any ideas or hit this one before? no answers on Deja.

 -Thanks Max

--
Max Lock, Linux Systems Administrator, TELE2 uk. http://3558031516

Linux like wigwam. No windows, no gates, Apache inside.