ghostscript printing errors from win via samba

Greetings. Running ghostscript as the printer filter on a debian
(potato) box, I've got the printer shared via samba. Users on win98
machine can print fine, but ghostscript generates "error" pages before and
after each job. The before page reads "Product Name: Aladdin
Ghostscript...", and the after page reads "LastPage". Each is enclosed in
brackets and % signs.

IS there a way to suppress printing of these messages? THey don't get
printed when I send postscript from applicatoins directly, only from Win
PS drivers.

Thanks.

Andrew J Perrin - Ph.D. Candidate, UC Berkeley, Dept. of Sociology
216 Oxford Hills Drive     |   aperrin@socrates.berkeley.edu
Chapel Hill NC 27514 USA   |   aperrin@igc.apc.org
(919) 929-3292             |   http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin