multi cd's via network (nfs, http, ftp,...)

Greetings. I've got a distribution on four (maybe 5?) CD's of potato, and
am trying to install it on my laptop. My laptop has no CDROM, so I'm using
nfs from another machine.  THe problem is I can't figure out how to tell
dselect to use multiple disks that have to be changed unless they're
cdroms on the local machine; dselect insists on doing the mounts itself,
so there's no way that I can tell to intervene and tell it to have me
switch the disk on the nfs server.

ANy advice, short of copying all the cd's to a disk location which I'd
rather not do?

Thanks.

Andrew J Perrin - Ph.D. Candidate, UC Berkeley, Dept. of Sociology
216 Oxford Hills Drive     |   aperrin@socrates.berkeley.edu
Chapel Hill NC 27514 USA   |   aperrin@igc.apc.org
(919) 929-3292             |   http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin