Re: RESOLVED: all mail getting deferred

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 09:42:19AM -0800 or thereabouts, nate@firetrail.com wrote:
> I don't know how..or why .. but when i got in to work today i checked my
> system at home and all mail was delivered(haven't gone bakc in the logs
> yet), i sent another test mail from 2 different internet accounts and both
> arrived without being deferred.
>
> thats a big relief. maybe the DNS on that machine was out of whack and
> needed time to re synch.

prolly.  our mail servers are doing the same thing too and the tough
part is when one sends from either yahoo or hotmail (or any web-based
email) the mails get bounced back immediately!

> maybe santa cracked into my machine and fixed it or something..it is that
> time of the year .............

so even the Internet is experiencing Christmas traffic too it seems :-)

> nate

Key fingerprint = 9DE1 5825 77B4 FF45 7485  D3EB DCCF DE48 09B6 4426

"Who's watching the watchmen?"