Re: nvidia + GL = X crash

I just want to make sure for my own benefit that you are using the nvidia glx stuff? as well as the nvidia kernel module correct?

What may also be the case is you may want to check to see if some files are installed that need to be removed, basically:

 /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a
 /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions/libglx.a

Make sure those two files arn't installed, and make sure you are using Nvidia's glx stuff

Hope this helps

Terry

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 07:15:41PM +0100, Bostjan Muller babbled: