nvidia + GL = X crash

Hi!

I have tried to install nvidia geforce2 MX with debian woody, but have failed
ćvery time.. the card works, but 3d acceleration is allmost worse than my ati
xpert@work in another machine...
I have set up everthing, replaced the GL libs, recompiled the GLUT, but I when
I run tuxracer it crashes my X every time, so does bzflag and every other GL
prog probably too :(

Has anyone got any clue what can I do to get this thing working?
Is there anyone out there that actually has this working on debian gnu/linux
woody?

THX in advance!

Bostjan
--