Re: Sawfish 0.34

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 06:14:22PM -0500, iehrenwald@earthlink.net wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Jeff Hornsberger wrote:
>
> > Hi, does anybody else have the problem where this version of Sawfish
> > won't save your personal settings anymore? Know of a fix? Thanks. -Jeff
>
> I thought it was something broken here.  I guess not.  If I change a
> key-binding it doesn't seem to stick.  Same with window decorations,
> etc.  Upstream?  Can't really help you, this is just a 'me too!' so you
> don't feel alone :)

There's an error in the site-init.jl file; it seems to require
debian-menu.jl but it can't find it. I copied it from
/etc/X11/sawfish/ to /usr/share/sawfish/site-lisp and it now works. I
didn't have time to track down where exactly the error originates, or
what a proper fix would be.
--
Bill Stilwell
bill@marginalia.org